Mining in Indonesia - PwC
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara Batu Hijau Copper and Gold Mine - EPC. P. T. Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) is an Indonesian company 80 percent owned by a partnership of Newmont and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan. P. T. Pukuafu Indah, a local mining company holds 20 percent. PTNNT wanted to build a copper and gold mine on the Sumbawa Island in Indonesia,.Nov 04, 2013 · Mining at the Grasberg open-pit, which is one of the deepest open-pits in the world, is expected to continue up to 2016. PTFI holds a 90.64% interest in the Grasberg mining operation. The Government of Indonesia holds the rest, representin a 9.36% stake. Freeport Indonesia (PTFI), a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), operates the mine.